Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Growing UP!!!!

Things have sure progressed in the last few months. Taytum now knows how to crawl, stand and if you hold her hands she will walk on her tippy toes everywhere. She is constantly keeping us on our toes and getting in to trouble all the time. Unfortunately this comes with the bumps and bruises with her daring personality and no fear attitude. Her personality is hilarious and when she smiles it sure brightens up the room. It's sad to think that my baby is almost 9 months old, but it sure is fun to see the milestones that she is reaching.




After her fighting sleep and screaming in her crib for a few minutes, I went in to check on her and I found her asleep bent in half with her head using her feet as a pillow. So cute I had to take a picture.


Going to church at Grandma's....crawling in her dress was a little bit of a challenge so she would rather walk.

For some reason she has a love for the outdoors, but it is too cold to go outside all the time. Whenever we open the door, so crawls unbelievable fast to get out there before the door closes. We let her puppy Lilee out to go potty and she crawls to the door and sticks her head up to the crack and waits for Lilee to come back. When she does she starts saying "E...E" like she is calling for her or I guess me to come let her back in. I love it now that she is starting to say words, except the thing I hear all day everyday is DaDaDaDa. Man life isnt fair. HaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment